2012-07-31

2NE1 For Adidas Originals CF + 2NE1 x Jung Sungha

I'm on a 2NE1 kick this week, apparently.  They're just doing all kinds of great stuff.




Firstly, they're a part of the new Adidas Originals Global Campaign, along with Jeremy Scott, Nicki Minaj, Derrick Rose, Kids These Days and Big Sean.







Then they collaborated with guitar prodigy Jung Sungha on acoustic versions of their songs "Lonely" and "I Love You".  I love hearing their voices stripped down like this.

(Move your cursor over the videos to change to HD and to make them bigger)

2NE1 x Jung Sungha: I Love You



2NE1 x Jung Sungha: Lonely
Source: naver tvcastadidasoriginals via omonatheydidnt

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. First off, I want that outfit Dara is wearing in the first pic, lol. Secondly,It is so cool there in that add campaign with all those cool artist.Finally, I think that guitar player is amazing and 2NE1 sound even more amazing sing like that. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...