Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Shinee @ Boyz Night Out in Singapore + More

It's been AGES since I blogged about Shinee!  Okay... okay... more like a few weeks.  I'm a bit of an exaggerater... I know.

For the people that think that Shinee hasn't been doing anything because they weren't performing in Korea, you are sadly mistaken.  They've been busy, busy boys.  The Shinee guys have been all over Japan for their Shinee World tour, most recently for four days in Tokyo, back to Korea, in Taiwan for another SMTOWN concert, back to Korea, back to Japan, etc.  Key completed his turn as FranKey in the musical "Catch Me if You Can" in Korea.  Amazingly enough, this all took place at the last few days of May and in the first half of June.  It's enough to make me tired and I'm not even there.  I often think SMentertainment works them wayyy too hard, but I won't go into that in this post.




Today we're talking about Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew performing at Boyz Night Out in Singapore.  Minho wasn't there because he has a prior schedule so it was really weird seeing them perform "Sherlock".  You definitely need 5 people to be able to do the "Sherlock" dance and have it not look kind of awkward.  Seeing Onew do the Minho-jumps-over-Key move in "Sherlock" was very odd.  Nevertheless, they persevered and were fabulous, as usual.  Fancams below so you can judge for yourselves.


Shinee Sherlock



Shinee Sherlock- Onew Taemin focus



Shinee Stranger- Onew Taemin focus



Shinee Stranger



Shinee Replay



Shinee Ring Ding Dong



Shinee Lucifer







After this concert, they'll be heading off to do tons of other stuff.  However, two of their next major events will be their performance at the 2012 SBS Kpop Festival in Los Angeles, U.S. on July 6th.  They will also be kicking off their Shinee World II Tour in Seoul, S.K. on July 21st.




[NEWS] SHINee to kick off “SHINee World II” Tour on July 21 :

In 2011, SHINee held their first Asia tour and also performed all across the world in cities like New York, London, Paris, Moscow, Sydney, and more. The band gained global popularity in 2011 through their promotions. On July 21 and 22, SHINee will kick off their “SHINee World II” Tour at the Seoul Olympic Stadium and travel to different cities across Asia throughout the year. Tickets for the concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium will be available for purchase on Gmarket on June 21st at 8PM. More dates and locations will be announced in the future.
Article by kimchi hana @ shineee.net Source: Sports Chosun


Stay tuned to this blog for more Shinee news and pics.


Source: fidotttcosmicsticksforevershiningshineefuckyeahdivakey, fuckyeahleaderonew, credit where due and as tagged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :