Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Video of the Day: Teen Top's To You + Changjo Shows You How to Body Roll

Teen Top released their mv for "To You" today and I am pleasantly surprised.



Why, you may ask?  Well, because I was NOT a fan of any part of their last mini album... not even a little bit.  This saddened me, because I like Teen Top.  They're squish-your-cheeks cute and their music is usually catchy, with fun choreography to go along with it.  They've redeemed themselves with "To You", though, so yay for them and me.




The "To You" mv comes from Teen Top's third mini album, called "Artist", which was released on May 30th.


Come on boys... More kissing, less fighting.


What I like:  The song is, as I said before, catchy.  It's no "Supa Luv" or "No More Perfume On Me", which got played out in my house, but I like it quite a bit.  I'm not sure if I'll be downloading "To You" for my listening pleasure or anything but you never know, it might grow on me even more.




The choreography is cute as a button and I foresee lots of fanmade dance copy vids in the near future.  I am interested to see Teen Top perform it live, especially to check out their usage of props.  I'm also loving their outfits and their more grown up image.  I really like the hair colors and styles that were picked this time around, except CAPs.  Not cute.

What I think could have been better:  The ubiquitous computerized background room, which seems to have a cameo in almost every Kpop video.  At least they used cubes instead of the usual stripes.




This song is about a man that can't forget a woman he once loved.  Are we to infer that the girl that's drifting through the mv, but not interacting with the boys, is the woman the song is referring to?  Also, why is CAP randomly on a motorcycle?  It doesn't seem to fit in with the story or the concept of the mv in any way.


Baby blue on the side and blonde on top??  Hmm...


To tell you the truth, even though I like this more adult version of Teen Top, I'm a little upset at Niel with all this sexy body-waving and lip biting... you noona killer you!


Niel, the Kpop boy group version of Angelina Jolie.


"To You" was produced by Brave Brothers, who also produced "Crazy", and I think they did a much better job on "To You" song.  All in all, this was a great choice for first single release.

Teen Top's comeback stages start this week and I will be posting at least one on this blog for comparison. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll be awesome because you never know!


Changjo shows you how to step up and body roll:
Source: TeenzOnTopAsianDreamAudio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :