2012-05-13

Video and Song of the Day: Xiah Junsu's Tarantallegra MV



I thought this video might be epic and fierce from the teasers and it SURE is!  






What I liked: Umm... everything!  I love the song, the sets/effects, outfits and their dreamy, dark and gothic nature, the choreography, the way Junsu kept up with and was just as good as those professional dancers (yeah, btw, they're Justin Timberlake's and Christina Aguilera's backup dancers, and I'm 90% sure that I've seen one of them performing with Janet Jackson) and looked hot doing it.





I also like that the female dancers were curvy and muscular.  For once it's nice not seeing stick thin women in a Kpop video.  Aziatix's Flowsik was also an inspired addition to this song.  Seems like CJES finally did something right.





Like I said before, I have never been into JYJ but after watching and listening to this, Junsu, you have a fan for life.






Too many fabulous images to choose from, so little time.

Source: CJESJYJ.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Actually he's not my cup of tea... he's got a LOT of makeup on in this vid. http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/jyjs-junsu-reveals-a-fresh-face-sel-ca

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...