2012-05-09

Shinee World 2012 Japan Fancams


I've been on the lookout for longer fancams of Shinee's performances from their concerts in Japan but they are few and far between.  Apparently Japanese concert halls/stadiums have a camera ban so most of the videos I've seen are super, super short.  EMI Japan has also making people remove their fancams from YouTube.  Booo, EMI Japan, booo!!

But!  There is a light at the end of the tunnel because there ARE some longer videos and here some of them are for your viewing pleasure.  As usual, make sure to watch quickly before they are removed.














They say Taemin is the Japanese favorite but I've been seeing a LOT of pics and vids of Onew floating around the net so I'm not sure if I believe that anymore.  If you're interested in seeing more Onew vids (and who isn't??), check out OneWaytoU02's YT page.


Source:  OneWaytoU02923kb1rzhs130
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...