2012-04-26

Video of the Day: B.A.P. POWER



B.A.P's new mv, POWER, came out today and let me just say that it is damned good.  These are some newbies to watch out for because I think they'll really be going strong in this business for years to come.

Source: TSENT2008

The choreography is on point.  I can't even imagine trying to sing and dance to this at the same time because I'd probably have a heart attack trying it.  I can imagine that the comeback stages for this will be flawless, because that's how they do it.




This little (well... big as hell) 15 year old right here is pretty damned talented, isn't he??  He kinda blows me away.  Keep on slaying 'em, Zelo.

Like the caps?  More here and here.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...