2012-04-09

Taemin's Sherlock Sneakers

Crazy-eyed Taemin

When I first saw these, I gagged, because they are HOT.  Thank you to Kfashionista and Stylisfaction for blogging about them.  I want them but $373 for a sneaker?  Definitely not...  I'm not a sneaker head so it would be pretty ridiculous of me to purchase them.  I can look and sigh over them, though, right?


Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4

They're called the Rabbit and they're by CINZIA ARAIA and you can purchase them at Luisa Viaroma in a ton of colors.  Check out the different ways you can rock them here:




Source: cabycinziaaraia


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. i loved these too and wanted to steal them off his feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! How did you know I almost titled this post: "Taemin's Sherlock Sneakers Made Me Want to Steal Them Off His Feet" but it was too long??

      Delete
  2. New follower of your blog! Love love love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, that's so sweet! Yayyyy!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...