2012-02-13

Big Bang Mega Post!

Big Bang on SBS Healing Camp:



Source: ň░ĆnicholasV ||weibo, vipshineebbjae@tumblr 


The episode of Healing Camp will air on February 20th.  On the show G-Dragon and Daesung will sincerely apologize to their fans for their controversies in 2011.  Obviously there is laughter as well, which is a really good thing.  I'm extra excited to see this.  


Is it me or does GD's face look a little fuller.  Hopefully he gained weight, as he was starting to look a little too thin.  


Daesung's teaser: 


Source: yg-life


Love it!


Any thoughts on their new hairstyles and colors?




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. OMG, It is sooo nice to see Big Band laughing and looking happy together again. At first I wasnt to sure about everyones new style.I have to admit I am liking everyones new style, but daesung's hair is nice. I just wish it wasnt soo blonde, lol. Aja Aja Fighting Big Bang!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...