2012-02-10

Big Bang in NYC

Apparently Big Bang arrived in NYC the morning of 2/9/12 and I did not spontaneously combust.





The word on the street is they're here filming a video.  Rumors say they'll be in NYC for four days and will be filming in Harlem but nothing has been confirmed as far as I know.

Loving T.O.P's pastel hair... I just did a post about that trend here.   I'm curious to see how Daesung's hair looks.  I'm sure they won't do the big reveal till his teaser photo comes out.

I love fancams but it's nice to see a video filmed by someone that's calm, cool and collected.  Notice someone pushed T.O.P. out of the way to get to Daesung?  Fan girl... that's exactly what I'm talking about.  Don't get me wrong... I love fancams and fangirls can be great.  I have personally fangirl-ed and have the shaky fancams to prove it.  Shhh don't tell anyone.

Props to the around 100 fans that showed up to give them a proper welcome.  Just don't stalk them too hard!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...