Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Teen Top Comeback: 2nd Mini Album

So... Teen Top revealed their new mini album today.  The name of the album is "It's: Mini Album Vol. 2" and was produced by Brave Brothers.  Yes, I know that not that long ago I was sooo excited to hear it but... well...  It's really just ok, imho.

You be the judge:

1. Teen Top








2. 미치겠어 (Crazy)




3. Where's Ma Girl




4. Girl Friend




5. 미치겠어 (R&B Slow Mix)




6. 미치겠어 (Inst.)


Source for all above: GummyBearsTakeOver13

What I like:  The intro song, that's named after the group, is not bad.  The rapping is adequate, there are no glaring errors in their usage of English, and the beat is dance-able even though it's something we've all heard before.  CAP's English in Girl Friend in the beginning makes me cringe a bit.  The rest of the song is ok, very sweet and boy band-ish and I can imagine 14 year old girls might really enjoy it.

What I dislike:  Pretty much everything else.  The backing tracks aren't new or exciting in any way, especially ë¯¸ì¹˜ê² ì–´ (Crazy), which apparently is the cheesy techno version of Girl Friend.  Also please, PLEASE stop with the excessive English in each song.  I'm talking to you, CAP.

Sigh... I really like Teen Top quite a bit so this saddens me.   They're cuties and usually have such fun and catchy songs with entertaining choreography.  Their first mini album did pretty well so I was hoping for big things for them with this album.  I think they could rival Infinite if they had the right material, but unfortunately these songs are not it.  Personally I won't be downloading any of these songs on Itunes or anything like that, which is too bad.  Hopefully they comeback strong in their promotions for this album with some really hot choreography that will blow people away.

I'll leave you with some "vintage" Teen Top so we can all remember how good they can be.

Transform and Supa Luv:


Source: itsteentop1


Maybe you have a different opinion?  Please leave a comment and let me know.

Comments

  1. I have to admit I was highly disappointed in this showing. Not at all what I was expecting. Sad. I really have enjoyed Teen Top a lot till this outing. I'm hoping the MV and Live Stages are better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.