Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Kanye West vs. G-Dragon: Fashion Wars

Is Kanye West trying to copy G-Dragon?  You be the judge:


Kanye West vs. G-Dragon: Fashion Wars


Kanye West vs. G-Dragon: Fashion Wars

Kanye West vs. G-Dragon: Fashion Wars

Kanye West vs. G-Dragon: Fashion Wars

Kanye West vs. G-Dragon: Fashion Wars


G Dragon's pics were taken in early 2011 (top 2) and in 2009 (bottom 2).  Kanye's pics were taken December 2011 and yet they're remarkably similar.  Same sort of oversized graphic on the tshirts, same sort of skirt-with-pants combo

Personally I think GD pulls a skirt off way better AND he's been doing it for years.

What do you think??


Source: Kanye- jakandjil, GD- credit where due and as tagged.

Comments

  1. As you know...I ADORE GDragon and his manskirts!
    Works for me! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I sooooooo sooooo sooooo love GDragon and I just sooo soooo sooo love his man skirt. So ofcourse I think that GD wears the man skirt much better. As for kanye west, I just cant satnd the man. I think that he is a complete idiot and is totally copying GD. Good GD you are awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta say G Dragon is kinda beautiful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah many of these Kpop guys are lol. That's one of the fun things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeew, Kanye could never even come close, GD's style is a-MAY-zing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CatTheNappeunGigibeAugust 13, 2014 at 2:54 AM

    @Erika
    This is such and old post, but I gotta comment.
    I actually love both Kanye and GD. I'm a huge VIP, and I've always seen similarities between the two, artistically and musically. I don't know who's copying who (I'm not sure that Kanye knew who GD was at the time, tbh) but I actually like that their style is similar. It just shows that they both are swagmeisters, which I already knew. Lol.
    But seriously, BB as a whole all like Kanye. (Taeyang has said so before and GD cites several Kanye albums as his all time faves). In fact, Kanye (excluding Pharrell) is the only K-Pop crossover that I would love if GD did. That's just my opinion, naturally.
    Suffice to say that I LOVE GD and I like Kanye. So I was glad that GD like's Kanye, too. And if Kanye did copy GD's fashion (which I doubt, somehow.....), he was smart to do so. GD is a freaking walking hanger. He is a fashionista. We all know that.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you enjoyed the post. Imo GD will always look better in this sort of thing, regardless of who wore it first. That outfit just struck me as exactly like GD's in the bottom pick so I had to comment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CatTheNappeunGigibeAugust 13, 2014 at 3:07 PM

    Your right about one thing. GD looks the best in everything. (Can you tell who my bias is? No?)
    Anyways, I LOVE your blog. I wish you would do more (Bigbang??) posts. :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.