2013-10-03

Surprise! It's Jonghyun's "Everybody" Teaser Pics

Boy was I surprised when I received notice that Jonghyun of SHINee's "Everybody" teasers pics were out.  All 3 of them?  Already?  And why is he full clothed??  Check 'em out:





Very nice!  I think I placed a wager with someone that he'd be half naked but thankfully there was no money involved.  Phew!

I do have one more bet: I bet they released Jonghyun's pics early because the "Everybody" mv teaser will be released tomorrow (or later today for people on this side of the world).  I'm still not taking any money bets though.

I have one last thing to say about this mv teaser:


That's right, you tell 'em, Key...  Bring it on!

Click here for all previous SHINee "Everybody" teasers and news.


Source: sfinee via Naver.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...