2013-09-08

G-Dragon Makes His First Coup D'etat Comeback Stage On Inkigayo

Hey there people!  I'm still around, I'm just taking a short break.  You know I'm all about the G to the D so I had to come back to post about G-Dragon's first Coup D'etat comeback stage on (of course) SBS's Inkigayo.  Watch his performances below:


g-dragon coup d'etat comeback stage inkigayo black 130908

Interview:



Niliria:



Black feat. Jennie Kim:



MichiGO:




I love how he did a formal bow to the ground at the end of "Niliria".  What a beautiful way to say thanks to his fans.  We appreciate it, GD!


What did you think of G-Dragon's Inkigayo Coup D'etat comeback stages?  


Source: BIGBANG핑끄 베티.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...