2013-08-18

The SHINee "Hello Baby" Viewing Party: Episode 3

WARNING:  Watching this show WILL cause you to become a SHINee stan.  Enter at your own risk!

You know I have a really bad memory when I tell you that on Friday I found myself sitting here wondering what to post, completely forgetting about this SHINee Hello Baby Viewing Party deal.  Whoops!  I just now remembered, 2 days later.  Smh...  I blame Seungri and G-Dragon, to be honest.

Without further ado, here's episode 3:



This episode is the one where the boys go to a children's playland, get dressed up in animal suits and proceed to act like 3 year olds.  Fun!










In case you missed them, here's the link to the previous episodes of Hello Baby, and don't forget the viewing party "rules"

What did you think of this episode?  Discuss!

Source: SHINeeHelloBaby2.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...