2013-07-18

SHINee Has Lots Of Fun In The Sun In Their Teaser For "Boys Meet U"

SHINee has just released a pv teaser for the next single from their recently released "Boys Meet U" album.  Can you guess what the single will be called?




Exactly.

Now, I'll be honest here: I'm not a fan of when SHINee are made to act so juvenile, or not anymore I should say. This song and pv reminds me a lot of "Hello", in that they're going to be grinning cheesily and doing bouncy dance steps.  That's cute and all, but I was thinking the days of acting 15 were behind them.  I guess not!  One can only hope that the pv will be better than this teaser is leading us to believe.

The "Boys Meet You" pv and single will be released on August 21st.


What do you think of SHINee's "Boys Meet You' pv teaser?

Source: universalmusicjapan.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness, take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...