2013-03-14

SHINee's Wonderful Day Episode 5 Is Out!

Some more cute stuff is coming your way, because the most recent episode of SHINee's Wonderful Day has been uploaded to YouTube.  That's right, it's episode 5 (no subs yet!).  Is anyone else with me on thinking that this show is on a par with "Hello Baby"?  Too much adorable packed into 45 minutes.  Ugh.  Anyway, don't mind me... Go watch!

Watch SHINee's Wonderful Day episode 5


Jeez, I still haven't even watched episode 4 with English subs yet.  I need to get on that. 

Here's the preview for episode 6:


As always, I'll update this post with English subs when they're available.

Watch all the other episodes of "SHINee's Wonderful Day" here, and leave me a comment to let me know what you thought of this one.


Source: yanglinxoxocyprus1209.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...