Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee Wins A Triple Crown On M! Countdown + More

 Yesterday SHINee Triple Crown-ed it on Show Champion (amongst other things), today they did the deed on M! Countdown.  Congrats, guys!

The sky's the limit for these fab boys, don't you think?  Their talent and drive to win cannot be disputed and it's showing in their domination of the charts and the music shows.

Let's watch, shall we?

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More

SHINee's Dream Girl performance, win & encore stage:


They are SO silly... Gotta love it.  I also love all their outfits except Jonghyun's.  I feel as if Jonghyun got kinda gyped in this promotion cycle, because he's usually wearing a full plaid on plaid outfit while everyone else gets to look like a Victorian dandy on crack, and I do mean that in a good way.  

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More

I'm also glad they've calmed down with the obvious girl pants because the extreme tightness of those nut huggers were starting to give me the heebie jeebies.

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More
Adorbs.

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More
How about some JongKey action?

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More

Did Jonghyun kiss Key's neck there or am I imagining things??

SHINee also had another fan signing at the Coex mall.  Damn, what is this like their 5th one?  Was it this crazy for their Sherlock promotions?  

Here, have some fancam action:



Have some pics too, because they are looking mighty fine:

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More

SHINee Wins Triple Crown on M! Countdown + More

If you're a Jjong fangirl (or fanboy), you can watch over an hour of him on Sukira's Healing Camp from 130313:



Hope you enjoyed it all!  Be sure to stop back soon for more SHINee and get ready for a whole bunch of G-Dragon to come your way at the end of the month.


Source: jamieee0309, OI EHDILfuckyeahdivakey, fuckyeahpuppyjonghyun, fuckyeahsquishyonew, fuckyeahmushroomtaemin, fuckyeahflamingminho, onsoo lee, credit as tagged.

Comments

  1. JongKey are killing me, here. I am trying to keep in mind that it's probably fanservice, but for the love of freakin' god it's really difficult when they do this sort of thing!!! Dammit, I am notgoing to be sucked into Kpop fic. NO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I KNOW! I can't even. They're killing me too. See, I start to think that they're just good friends and then BAM, Jonghyun KISSES KEY'S NECK. On stage. In front of all. Wth??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or did he smell him? That's also entirely possible. My friend and I think this is his way of making his bf jealous. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think positively, the pic just taken at the right time and right angle. But still the pose just blown my mind XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I'm sure. Now we just need the fancams. I'll post them when I find them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :