Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee is Brooding and Sultry For L'Officiel Hommes Korea's March 2013 Issue

Here's another photoshoot and interview (with English translation) from those beautiful SHINee boys, this one for the magazine L'Officiel Hommes' March issue.  These gorgeous black and white photos really do justice to their exemplary bone structure, don't they?  Enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments below.


SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013


SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013

SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Korea March 2013


SHINee for L'Officiel Hommes Interview (English Trans):


ONEW

What is the message you’re trying to send with this album?
“It’s definitely SHINee!”

What do you see when you look back at your debut until now?
A lot of things have happened. I stood on stage and performed as SHINee while traveling to the UK, US, Japan, and various countries around the world. I was able to meet fans overseas. I collected these experiences and I was able to enjoy performing more.

How has your personally changed?
I’m not sure. Since I’ve experienced a lot, I’ve developed some know-hows or knacks. And I have a lot more thoughts and my views have widened.

Your musicals were successful.
While working on <Brothers Were Brave> and <Rock of Ages>, I felt that this area is very charming. If I get the chance, it’s something I want to keep doing in the future.

SHINee is an extremely stylish team. I’m curious as to how you dress normally.
Excluding outfits for official events or stages, I’m the type to go with comfortable styles.

What do you want to tell yourself this year?
Let’s be healthy.

JONGHYUN

You’re doing the photoshoot a month before your comeback. 
What is the status of your album preparations?
It’s finished. It’s going out now!

How would you make people anticipate it more?
You’ll be able to see a new SHINee that you couldn’t see in the past.

This is your third full album. Is there something different than before?
It’s similar in that we tried something new. We’re trying to show a variety and transformation of images. That’s how we work on music and find out more about our musical identity.

Are you satisfied with yourself?
I still lack a lot as as an artist. But in life, I want to give myself at least 60 points (laugh).

Tell us about your daily life, whether it be what music you listen to or what kind of styles you like.
I like emotional R&B music so I listen to them often. And rather than wearing clothes that are too comfortable, I prefer suits.

Your future plans.
I want to try being a producer, composer, or vocal director.

KEY

It’s been 6 years since your debut. What sort of time was it for five guys who spent it together?
We all started to talk a lot more. We voice our opinions about our work and music. Those opinions flourished and we were able to nicely establish SHINee’s identity. And I think we’ve become much stronger mentally.

What are you plans for 2013?
Since our 3rd full album is coming out, we plan on promoting actively. When we promoted “Sherlock” last year, we know many people were disappointed that the promotional time was short. We want to have more opportunities to meet our Korean fans this year. It’d be nice if they look forward to our new album.

I’m curious about the concept for this album.
We were storytelling with a feeling of being inside an imagination or fairytale.

Which music are you attracted to that’s different than SHINee’s music direction?
Under hip-hop.

SHINee always hot topic through sensational styling. I think yours is especially good.
I have a lot of interest in fashion. But there’s no style that I particularly prefer or stick to. Instead, I try to wear clothes of a different style every day. No matter what clothes I wear, the most important thing in the end is personality.

I think you’ll fit in well if you work in something fashion related.
If I get the chance… I also want to try MCing, being a radio DJ, and more.

What number would you express your satisfaction with as an artist, as yourself, and your life?

It’s 23 points and 23%. It’s the same number as my age.

MINHO

It’s been a long time. How have you been?
I was active as an actor through "For You In Full Blossom"
 last year. It was a good experience and I felt a lot of things. If I’m given an opportunity, I would like to try acting again. Anyway, I’m highly satisfied with my personal life. Every day is enjoyable and exciting.

Quite a lot of time has passed since you debuted and you’ve mainly done music promotions.
Thanks to that, I was able to try all kinds of music. I wanted to show various types of music while adding SHINee’s color in them.

How would you rate yourself as an artist?
Compared to the early days of my debut, I feel a lot more relaxed when I do broadcasts. I still think I’m incredibly lacking to even give myself a score.

How do you feel with your comeback ahead?
With my variety of experiences as a foundation, I want to show the fans an awesome performance. We’ll want to display SHINee’s diverse charms that seems like five but is actually one.

Tell us about your new album.
We tried out something that nobody has tried. And of course we worked hard to add in SHINee’s color. When you listen to the music, you’ll feel, “Definitely SHINee.”

A word to yourself for 2013.
Let’s grow!

TAEMIN

I remember how you looked when you debuted but now you’re an adult.
You’ve matured by working in society…
You can say that. I guess that’s why I pushed myself harder.

An example?
I’m the type to be strict and cold to myself. I’ve thought harshly about what I lack compared to other people.

SHINee is well known as SHINee. There are other members who tried musicals, dramas, etc. 
Did you pass up those opportunities because you’re the maknae or did you have no intentions?
I don’t have really have plans aside from music. But I want to gradually try different things out, so I’ve been thinking about all sorts of things

What music do you personally like?
I listen to American indie band Fun’s songs often. I enjoy pop music such as Bruno Mars and more.

What style do you usually like?
Comfortable clothes to move in.

Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net


Source: L'Officiel Hommes Korea via shineee.netsh-shinee, Reminiscense, & kindergarten0hkr29.  Credited as tagged.

Comments

  1. the pics are so gorgeous, Onew and Key collarbone def my favourites ^^ and Minho in 1st pic, don't you think he's sorta looks like Lee Minho? (Shawols don't kill me, Minho is my number one bias)
    Onew and Taemin laugh each other, wae so beautiful?? And Taemin, I also listen Fun and Bruno Mars often, we have similar tastes hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pics are beautiful but I love the pics of Key alone the most, also Minho alone and OnTae laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME TOO! I think my favourite here is Key, he looks amazing ^.^ Naturally I love the solo Minho one too, but I really like the one with him, Taemin and Jonghyun. So manly. Actually, Taemin kinda looks like Kim Hyung Jong in that one. I'm not complaining.


    Love the OnTae laugh too <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.