2012-12-20

SHINee Strikes a Pose For SWITCH Magazine Vol. 31

SHINee has kind of taken over the pages of contemporary Japanese magazines, but who could blame them?  

I love the styling for this spread in SWITCH magazine Vol. 31., especially Minho's outfit.  I'd totally wear that.  Actually I just realized that Jonghyun looks like a school teacher.  Ah well... enjoy!


SHINee for Switch magazine volume 31

SHINee for Switch magazine volume 31

SHINee for Switch magazine volume 31

SHINee for Switch magazine volume 31

SHINee for Switch magazine volume 31


Check me out on FacebookTumblr or Twitter for even more Kpop goodies.


Source: Allkpop forums, cr. Mikarin408.

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Oh man... Minho *fangirls again* I would totally wear that outfit too, but maybe with a shorter shirt. The inner jacket is HOT! I want it.


    Love Taeminnie's blue shirt too, but not much a fan of those turtlenecks on Onew and Key...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's wrong with turtlenecks?? Lol jk. I feel like Minho almost always gets the most flattering outfits in magazine editorials and in any promotional activity. Key and Taemin usually do well also, especially during promo. Jonghyun I don't always tend to notice outfits unless he's half naked.... Sorry. But Onew's outfits often make me think wtf were they thinking. He fared the best during Lucifer promo period, imo.

      Too much info? Lol.

      Delete
  2. handsome boys... *sob*
    but Onew outfits uggghhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah Onew's outfit is especially girly but not even in a cute way. I wonder why they always insist on putting him in tight white pants and then have to cover his crotch with a long shirt. Smh.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...