Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee's Minho is Hot As Hell in W Korea's December Issue

Well look what I have here!  I've got some hot BTS video and equally hot photos of SHINee's Minho from the December issue of W Korea and damnnn is he looking good.  Check it out:






Minho is such a good looking guy, isn't he?  I mean, yes he has a ton of makeup on here but he always seems to look good, even when he's exhausted or everyone else around him looks like crap.





As I was watching him on "To the Beautiful You" I was amazed at just how ridiculously great he looks in every shot.  The camera certainly does love him.


<Click on the scans below to make them bigger>

Shinee Minho for W Korea December Issue scans



Shinee Minho for W Korea December Issue scans

Shinee Minho for W Korea December Issue scans

Shinee Minho for W Korea December Issue scans

Shinee Minho for W Korea December Issue scans

Shinee Minho for W Korea December Issue scans


What are your thoughts on Minho's delicious editorial and BTS?  


Source: SHINee5207452, reminiscence via shineeperudotcom.  Scans by Oddness/Weirdness.  

Comments

  1. Yep he is but maybe just a bit too perfect, and a touch boring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yep he is. Shhh don't tell anyone I said that.
    That's funny that u could get that from some pics but yeah, he's the overly perfect, non-quirky member of Shinee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how much surgery he had.. He looks naturally "handsome" most of the time imo, but in To the Beautiful You he just quite different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know...I think he looks a bit different from the other SHINee guys. His eyes are big, his skin is dark -- it's like he's not even Korean. I did see a pic of his dad, though. He definitely inherited his chin, nose, and height. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welllll... his nose was quite different when he first started in SHINee. It's been changed at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In To the Beautiful You he was just flaw free in every frame. I'm sure some of it was makeup but still... it's uncanny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meanwhile Z:EA's Kwanghee looked like he had makeup trowelled onto his face in that drama. Ugghh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the video version are better than the photos
    perfection is his last name

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks Gorgeous *_* I also thought he had a surgery before, but he looked exactly the same when he was still young. >o< And, they also said he looks so quiet and reserved... but I just proved lately that he IS NOT, NEVER. XD LOL. Every single memeber of Shinee is a dork, No exceptions. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. They sure are! That's why I <3 them. However, Minho's nose was bigger back in the day, especially if u check pre debut pics. Nothing wrong with fixing it though... At least it doesn't look fixed and fake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wah! Who's calling my Minho boring?? :O

    I think he probably hides a side like T.O.P- handsome and quiet most the time, completely crazy the rest of the time. Ah... T.O.P and Minho... <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure he can be but I just like to tease about Minho being boring.

    Mmm TOP....Minho.... Yum. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MinOP? ToHo? ^.^ lol yum!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.