2012-11-24

One Last G-Dragon "Crayon" Fashion Post

Ok, woah...

I've been looking for this jacket ever since G-Dragon's mv for "Crayon" came out and I finally found it all out of the blue.


G-Dragon Crayon mv fashion Issey Miyake fw 2012.

GD was wearing an Issey Miyake jacket from his fall 2012 line.  Check it out up close and personal-like:


G-Dragon Crayon mv fashion Issey Miyake fw 2012.
Matthew Bell by Brendan Freeman for Volt magazine #12.

G-Dragon Crayon mv fashion Issey Miyake fw 2012.


I'm SO happy that I found this jacket because it's been bugging me for quite awhile now.

You can see more of G-Dragon's quirky fashion here and stay tuned for some Big Bang airport style, coming soon.


Source: edelscopeelitelondon.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...