Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

UPDATED: Key's Forever Amazing Airport Fashion + SHINee's Upcoming Japanese Single

Diva Key and the rest of SHINee were at Gimpo airport today on the way to Japan, maybe to work on their upcoming Japanese single (more on that later).

Key managed to work my feels over with this outfit.  I'm not even going to tell you how hard I had to work to find more than one pic of his full outfit... Shawols were slacking today.



Edited to add: 

Shawols were not so slacking in the days following.  I found some more pics that have been sitting on my desktop waiting for me to update this post and I'm just getting around to it.  Shame, shame!










Those socks/tights, that hat, those shoes, the Joyrich tee (!!), that bag & other accessories... everything works so well together.  I wonder how long he takes to get ready in the morning?

One last question on that note:  Why is it that all the really eccentric graphic tees are for men?  I've looked all over the net and the selection of women's graphic tees is sadly lacking.  Not cool.  





As I mentioned before, SHINee was at the airport on their way to Japan.  Well it was announced today that they're going to be releasing a new Japanese single called "Dazzling Girl".  This single's b side will be called "Run With Me" and it's going to be released in all 3 different versions.   




Limited Edition A
- 1 of 6 random trading cards
- Set of 11 photo booklet cards
Track Lists:
CD -
01. Dazzling Girl
02. Run With Me
DVD -
01. Dazzling Girl Music Video
02. Dazzling Girl Jacket & MV Shooting Sketch

Limited Edition B
- 6 sheets of photo shoot photo cards
- 3-part digipack format
- 1 of 6 random trading cards
- “Bodyguard” from SHINee’s ‘The First Japan Arena Tour – SHINee World 2012′ released for the first time in a live Japanese studio version
Track List:
CD -
01. Dazzling Girl
02. Run With Me
03. Bodyguard (Bonus Track)

Regular Edition
- 1 of 6 random trading cards
Track List:
CD -
01. Dazzling Girl
02. Run With Me
03. Dazzling Girl (Instrumental)
04. Run With Me (Instrumental)


You know what I'm excited for the most, besides the song?  If you guessed the mv then you are totally correct.

I'll keep you posted on more info as it's released.



Comments

  1. Love that t-shirt. I normally wear boy's t-shirts because I find I can get really cool stuff that just aren't available for men.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.