2012-05-17

Infinite Slays Their Competition @ M! Countdown Comeback Stage 120517

Infinite had their first comeback performance today on Mnet's M! Countdown and managed to blow all others out of the water, as usual.  Psst... EXO-K... just thought you might like to know that this is how you sing AND dance during a comeback stage.  That's right... I said it!


Watch quickly!


The Chaser



Only Tears

Source: heyman2321


I'll admit I'm not usually into ballads so I'm not feeling "Only Tears" at all.  I also felt they were a little off vocally during that song but that they did a really good job during their "The Chaser" performance.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing when I saw this. Just damn they know how to perform!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...