2012-04-22

Style I Love: Jackets, Blazers and Vests

One thing you will rarely ever see me without is some sort of blazer, vest or cardi because I love, love, LOVE to layer, even in the heights of summer.  Yes, I am the one you see wearing a jacket in July, probably sweating bullets but whatever.  That's how I do!

I seem to have acquired quite the collection of jackets and blazers and am always looking for more.  I especially am into ones with unique touches like asymmetrical hems, interesting proportions, zippers in odd places, all that good stuff.



Source: Proenza Schouler FW 2012 RTW, fashionzenthe-street-muse, girlwithcurvesbackseatstylersbjonesstyleshopnowsavelaterstockholmstreetstylethesartorialisttokyofashion, credit where due, waynetippetssmarieclaire
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...